I’m generally a ‘More is More’ kinda gal…
Actually, that’s not true…. I’m FOR SUREÂ a ‘Less is More’ human when it comes to certain things….
I’m a Gemini, and we often swing like a pendulum with our opinions, thoughts and ideas…
The moral of this story is that, despite this recipe only having 3 ingredients (plus a dressing), it is SOOOOOOO delicious and so satisfying on every single level. When it comes to sides, this is the side to end all sides! It goes SOÂ well with steak, fish, chicken or even paired togetherÂ with other veggies and salads.
I make it ALL the time, and now you can too!
4 big handfuls (approx!) of Green Beans / French Beans / Common Beans, trimmed
200g Marinated Feta
1/2 – 3/4 cup Roasted Hazelnuts
4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Juice from 1 lemon
Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Trim the ends off the beans, then wash them. Blanch for 1-2 mins in boiling water. MAKE SURE not to over cook them. You want them to remain bright green and retain a crunch.Â Transfer beans to salad dish
2) In a jar, shake together the lemon juice, EVOO and salt and pepper, to taste. Set dressing aside.
3) Scatter nuts over the top of the beans.
4) Top salad with large pieces of the marinated feta.
5) Spoon dressing over salad just prior to serving. Enjoy!